Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Haywood Mann may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. The edition number and effective date for this policy is shown at the end of this policy statement.
What we collect
We only collect the following personal information:
- Your name
- Your contact email address
- Your company name (optional)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with copies of documents you request from time to time from this website and to reply to any message you send us via the form on our Contacts page.
We may also periodically send emails about our services or other information we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless a government, regulatory body or the law requires us to do so.
The data controller for Haywood Mann is Andrew Hall. He may be contacted at email@example.com and on 01908 231993.
The purpose for which we process your personal data is to:
- email you documents that you have requested from this website
- respond to any messages you send us via this website
- email you periodically, if we have your consent, about our services and topics that we believe may be of interest to you and/or of value to your business.
The legal basis for this processing
The legal basis for this processing of your personal information is “legitimate interest” in responding to your requests and your queries.
What we hold
The categories of personal information we process are:
- Email address
- Company name
- Your consent to further email contact
What we do with it
The only recipients of personal information are the Partners of Haywood Mann – Nicole Bachmann and Andrew Hall. In GDPR terminology we are both “data processors”.
- We use it as described under “Our Purpose” above.
- We retain personal data for up to 24 months from initial receipt or, in the case of clients, for up to 24 months after expiry of our client relationship.
- We do not transfer any data to third parties nor to third countries.
Edition No.2 – effective date: 13 April 2018